Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Alas my PS2 has given up on me. This means I won't get to finish Final Fantasy 12, which was suffering from my personal "Levelling-up Too Much Syndrome" anyway, so it isn't too bad.

The "Levelling-up Too Much Syndrome" applies to computer games, RPGs especially, where the player controlled characters are too strong due to too much levelling-up doing side quests, and the main game is of no challenge anymore. This then leads to lack of motivation on the player's part to complete the main game.


Anyhow I was trying to finish the game as soon as possible and ignore the last couple of side quests but I'm getting the black screen with music but no picture :(

Thus, I've resigned myself to the fact that I'll not be able to finish FF12, and am now just playing Winning Eleven 10. ;p

Happy New Year all!

No comments: