Thursday, December 6, 2007

So.


A week and a half into staying at an apartment, and I must say that I'm actually enjoying it.


Well, apart from the fact that I have no internet and have absolutely nothing to do at night. And any other time that I'm at home.


But cooking's alright. Some attempts turned out well, one was a disaster, others were so-so. Managed to take a few pictures of what I've attempted so far, but I just can't access internet on my own laptop, thus, there won't be any pictures here.


And the location of the place is just awesome. A walk to Lygon Street only takes 10 seconds. Well, maybe more. But extremely good for times when I'm feeling lonely and just want to be around people. Even though its people I don't know.

Oh well, its less than a week before I get back.

No comments: