Sunday, April 22, 2007

Currently listening to Kenny Rogers, The Gambler as I write this.

"You got to know when to hold em, know when to fold em,
Know when to walk away and know when to run.
You never count your money when youre sittin at the table.
Therell be time enough for countin when the dealins done."

Week 9 of medicine has come and gone in the blink of an eye. Didn't get much done this week, apart form the fact that I started playing Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars, which was partly the cause of me not getting much done this week as well.

As I was on the train going to my second GP visit on Thursday, I couldn't help but notice the numerous graffiti on the walls of buildings from my window. Some of it were your average scribblings on walls, but mostly, I was amazed by the creativeness of the fonts, for lack of a better word, that people draw on the walls. A lot of them looked like they were done by photoshop or with stencils. Also, there were some that were at unreachable places, like the side of a tall bridge, and I had to wonder how people could actually get to those places and draw such awesome fonts.

Went to watch Stomp the Yard yesterday night with Jon, Alex, Sherreen, Eileen, Meisze, and Lindsey yesterday, and I have to say it was quite enjoyable for a show that got a 2.2/10 rating from IMDB. Then I finally got to try the crepes from this place that I've seen for a while already, but just never had the opportunity or reason to try, Ichipan Crepes.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us'
I actually ordered a mango crepe, but it wasn't until I finished the whole thing that I realised what I was eating all along was peach and not mango. How unfortunate.

Spent the whole night playing 500 (that's a card game, similar to bridge) with Supa, Jon, and Alex, and I must say I lost magnificently the whole night. Though it was my first time playing, losing still does not feel nice. People say that time flies when you're having fun. Well, I wasn't having fun at all, but time still zoomed past me, and before I knew it, it was 430 in the morning already, and I was still losing. Lol. I suppose I'm not good at risk taking behaviours.

Oh and I just got my badminton racquet back from restringing. While using it, I could almost imagine the endless possibilities in any one particular shot. What I'm trying to say is, I play best with my own racquet.

That's it.

No comments: