Monday, June 25, 2007

Jogoya

Jogoya! Where the food is good and cheap! I kid, its actually damn expensive.

No matter.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Situtated in Starhill Gallery, its no wonder that everything there is expensive. RM 88++. But when I think of the AUD$37 Peking Duck that my friends had the other day, then I don't feel too bad.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Apparently I wasn't allowed to take pictures of the food on display and they stopped me from doing so after that.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
We could take as many of these as we wanted! Unfortunately we had no access to the coconut flesh inside it. What a waste.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Eating that plate of sashimi and other stuff was extremely liberating. After so long.

And I've finally satisfied my craving for Unagi Don. If you've been following my blog for a while, you'd know that my favourite Japanese restaurant in Melbourne has closed down. They served the best Unagi Don I've had in Melbourne.

So here in Jogoya, being a buffet, I ordered so many pieces of grilled Unagi. Each order only had one piece, and I think I actually ordered about 10 or more. Fuyoh!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
And I somehow got some rice from elsewhere and made my own Unagi Don. Heh heh.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
My theory for eating in buffets is not to eat your money's worth, but rather, know in your mind what you want to eat before hand and have plenty of that, and not let other stuff distract you from your primary objective. And I'm glad to say, I achieved that yesterday. Good stuff.

2 comments:

Voon Seng said...

no oysters?

crushedguava said...

no wor

they weren't part of what i wanted to eat