Friday, February 22, 2008

Sushi Ten, again...

Had the opportunity to go to Sushi Ten again (yes, I was there just last week), and it was so good that I ate 2 bowls of the thing, just to make up for the times that I will not be able to go (since it opens only at 1-4pm on weekdays, and I'm not usually around during that time).

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
This is the Mixed Don, which wasn't featured the last time.

Because I was already thinking ahead my 2nd bowl, I had to decide between another Mixed Don, or a Salmon Don instead. The salmon was colder (in temperature) compared to the tuna, and by consciously biting into 2 separate pieces and trying to analyse which one I prefered, I came to the conclusion that Salmon Don was the way to go.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The Salmon Don. Not that you can actually tell the difference from the picture. Haha. One thing I love about the stuff is that they give a reasonable chunk of avocado, which, when mixed with the reasonable (again) amount of fish (crab?/prawn?) roe, is just heavenly. Makes me actually want to buy avocado.

Lol.

No comments: