Saturday, February 10, 2007

Had a good meal at The New Green View Restaurant (hope I got that right) in Seksyen 19 on the night before I left for Melbourne.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Then on the afternoon of my flight my grandma made fried rice ;p

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Amazing stuff.

But then I left for Melbourne.

After finding out that Ormond for some reason will not serve lunch, I had to go to the city to grab a bite.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Worthless meal that somehow cost me $5.90. Two-thirds gravy, one-third rice, and a few measly pieces of chicken. Curry Katsu Dumb.

And finally dinner at Ormond.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
If you didn't feel the sarcasm, you're hopeless. Pasta with Meat Sauce. LoL.

I'm back in Melbourne.

No comments: