Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Horrible fonts

Just some random pictures.

Some of you would say that there are some horrendous fonts on certain pictures.

I wouldn't disagree.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
This is where I stay in Melbourne. Of course, I'm not in this building. I'm in some other building that does not look so nice.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Ooo lunch!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Huh? Three to what?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Due to some function in the hall we had bbq for dinner a couple of days ago.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Super oily, super tasty.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Expensive.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I discovered that you can add any concentrate to 100 Plus (or any other plain isotonic drink), and it turns out awesome.

I think I need to start using a better camera.

3 comments:

changyang1230 said...

Haha I think the pictures good what, why change camera? :D

pinksterz said...

yea, like adding orange cordial to 100 plus. you get uncanny resemblance taste of f&n orange.

but only to be used in emergency situations. LOL.

crushedguava said...

optical illusion only. you look at the original picture and you'll cringe. cannot tahan.

ah miss pinkzters, i recognise your name from SF's site ;p