Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Pictures from Ormond

Commencement Dinner was last Saturday, signifying the return (finally) to full life of Ormond College.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
It was an opportunity for the returning students to meet the freshers, and also for people who didn't get to see each other during the long break to get reacquainted again. It also marked the official beginning of the first semester of 2007.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
That's a rare picture of myself, taking a picture of food I suppose.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
That was our appetizer: antipasto, whatever that means. I'm not putting up a picture of the main meal because it was a crap main meal and not worth putting up at all. At least the antipasto looked nice.

After dinner, there was a smoko, which is basically a party with drinks and a dance floor to dance in. Its not my thing, so I didn't go for that, and thus I have no pictures of it.

My friends did go however, and after that, we gathered at Jian Ming's room to celebrate Sherreen's 19th birthday.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Sherreen's the one with the jumper that looks like a bumble bee.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
That's her cake. It's the 3rd chocolate cake picture I've put up within these 2 weeks.

The past few days also featured the return to Ormond of the rest of my friends; people who make life at Ormond worthwhile. =) Jon Sum, together with his brother Ben who's a fresher, came back on Sunday night.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
This is Supa, who actually came back before I did, cause he's a dentistry student.

And finally today: The Return of the Hongkies; Janice and Eileen.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: