Saturday, March 31, 2007

Here are some pictures that I find hilarious, taken from various sources around the internet. If you've seen them before or think they are lame, please tell me, and I'll try to convince you otherwise.

First off, I'm fairly certain that most people have seen these pictures before:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Tee hee.

And next, I'm sure you all remember the movie Snakes on a Plane? Starring Samuel L. Jackson? This one?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Well, here are the spin-offs.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Pictures courtesy of Uncyclopedia. Thank you for your time.

2 comments:

The Anonymous said...

the second math one is the best..hehheh ive seen it lots of times n its still funny.. anyway i think piranhas on an escalator is verry funny..i dunno why i think its so funny tho..its so lame..lol..haha

crushedguava said...

FINALLY!

haha, someone that is not jian ming and not me has found that funny.

i totally agree with you.

you rock!