Friday, May 11, 2007

And so Kalip and Lichia had their birthday dinner yesterday at Sawasdee, even though the actual dates weren't yesterday. I don't really have anything much to say about it except for the fact that the food was very tasty but very small and very expensive. A mixture of pros and cons.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
One thing I really regret about the whole event is that the pictures that were taken with my camera were so much better than those taken with my K800i when viewed on the computer, but the LCD screen for the k800i displays the pictures so much better than my camera, and I got fooled (again) into thinking that the pictures from the phone are better, and I ended up taking most of the pictures with my phone. ARGH!

No more! The K800i shall only be used in good lighting conditions from now on!


Onwards.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Kalip got a new watch for his birthday, and many people wanted to take pictures with it.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The other new watch belongs to Sheik Yan, who happened to get a new watch for herself as well, which also happened to be Fossil.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Lots of bad quality pictures up there sigh. But I should improve my tone a bit because its their birthdays and birthdays are supposed to be happy occasions =)

So, I bid them happy birthdays!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

2 comments:

changyang1230 said...

Those are great pictures, the only problems are noise and low resolution I think. :)

And by the way, just realized that my head is really big.

crushedguava said...

the 'only' problems are the major problems.