Thursday, January 28, 2010

4 Season Pot Rice

When it comes to food, if I like something a lot, I’ll have to go back to it again at least once (this is evidenced so far by Australian Dairy Co.).

So I liked the rice pot a lot, and thus I had to go back to it again. This time however, I (we) went to the shop right beside Hing Kee.

4 Season Pot Rice (this is the name of the restaurant, and this is the one that Anthony Bourdain actually went to (yes yes, him again)).

DSC01966

This restaurant has a long line of people waiting to get in.

This time, I had salted fish and chicken. The chicken was good, but I didn’t particularly like salted fish.

Vegetables.

And oyster pancake again. This was way better than the one from Hing Kee. But its still not fantastic though.

Note to self: don’t order oyster pancake anymore, but do go back and eat claypot rice again and again and again and again.

No comments: